Nelson Staffing is seeking a Fabrication/Production Associate for a temporary position with our client in San Diego, CA.
Nelson is looking for a Fabrication/Production Associate to prepare customized dials, tags and labels to meet the specific needs of customer projects. This position will focus on providing the production groups with all of these marking requirements to complete the order. In addition, this position will assist in Production and Shipping operations as time permits.
· Print metal tags, labels, and dials using specialized printing equipment to support customer orders.
· Enter and manipulate data, manage customer logo artwork to meet customer requirements. Accurate interpretation, compilation, and processing of data are required.
· Maintain database of customer dial information to ensure data integrity and storage of correct information in the desired database locations.
· Perform basic maintenance on printing equipment as needed.
· Position will also serve in the Production and Shipping depts once tag/dial printing requirements are completed for the day.
· Work closely with various departments including Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and Customer Service.
· Work independently, while handling multiple tasks. Complete required tasks within the desired deadlines.
· Familiarization with AutoCAD, Illustrator or similar preferred
· Good communication skills (in English) - written and oral
· Comfortable working on the computer and with graphics software
· Mechanical aptitude to learn production operations
· Speed and accuracy with attention to detail
· Ability to meet deadlines
· A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
Length: Long term temporary
Location: Mira Mesa
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-529-2525. Thank you!
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.