Nelson Staffing is seeking a for an Electromechanical Assembler temporary position with our client in San Diego, CA.
Nelson’s client, a successful visual imaging company in Claremont Mesa, (San Diego) CA has an immediate opportunity for an Electromechanical Assembler. The Electromechanical Assembler will perform electrical and mechanical assembly associated with lighting components, lighting control units and related sub-assemblies in accordance with assembly procedures, engineering drawings and schematics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble Controller Console (system, no testing), Pan and Tilt (non-RS 485), and Controllers.
- Complete electrical and functional tests on various lighting, lamp assemblies and related products.
- Conduct electrical tests including continuity and meg checks.
- Perform hydrostatic pressure tests.
- Read and comprehend basic wiring diagrams.
- Wire and mold polyurethane connectors and cable assemblies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of mechanical and electronic assembly.
- Clear Oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent soldering skills a must.
- Ability to assemble PWA boards.
- Ability to read assembly prints.
- Familiar with Bills of Material.
- Ability to take verbal and written instructions.
· Basic electronic instrumentation knowledge (multi-meter, resistance and voltage).
This position pays $14.50 and is currently a 2 month position, but has the possibility of temp to hire. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-529-2525. Thank you!
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.