Account Executive (Outside, B2B)
Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco and Peninsula
Our Client, WiLine Networks, a leading facilities-based broadband solutions provider offering a comprehensive suite of voice, data, video and mobility solutions is currently hiring! WiLine provides business customers with a value-driven alternative to their incumbent service providers. To complement WiLine’s network and comprehensive voice and data offerings, their value-based pricing offers more services at less cost, and typically saves the customer 20%-30% on their current telecom expense. This combination of technology, product, and pricing positions WiLine as the preferred alternative for businesses of any size.
WiLine is searching for high energy, money motivated, Account Executives with exceptional customer acquisition skills that excel in a pure sales environment to join their sales team. The Sales Representative will prospect for new business and sales opportunities through cold and warm lead generation, and will be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales objectives. This opportunity will require the qualified candidate to consistently prospect potential B2B clients and close new business.
- Proven B2B Outside Sales experience
- Telecom, VOIP, data or broadband experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven prospecting skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e. a “people person")
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, and organized
· Industry competitive base salary plus aggressive commission/bonus compensation structure – BEST COMMISSION STRUCTURE THAT WE’VE SEEN!
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance coverage
· · 401(k)
· Holiday and Vacation Programs
· Reimbursement for business expenses and mileage
Contact Peter Eiges @ Nelson for more details
email@example.com – 925-924-6224
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.