Global Marketing Company seeks an Account Executive to assist in the development and delivery of proposals.
If you enjoy being instrumental in event planning and want to be a part of the largest advertising firm in the world then this is the opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work irregular hours in addition to normal business hours, to include nights, weekends and holidays as needed. 30% Travel Required.
Salary: $55-60k plus excellent benefits.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Participate in multi-discipline presentation and sales process
- Preparation of critical path for presentation and project implementation
- Preparation of financial information
- Assistance in the production of written materials and as proofreader of final presentation
- Construction, event services and design projects are coordinated by Account Executive with support of Assistant Account Executive and Senior Account Executive
- Primary or secondary client contact during construction and event service implementation
- Attends client functions
- Primary client contact at events
- Audit and approval of shop order invoicing
Account Executive Requirements:
- 3+ years agency/industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.