Nelson Staffing is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for their client in San Francisco. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Compensation: $70,000 to $80,000 per year
The Executive Assistant is a highly valued position supporting our Chief Revenue Officer and V.P. of Marketing. The Executive Assistant will perform various administrative duties and interact with internal staff as well as external individuals at all levels while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
· Act as the primary communication link between the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Marketing, company department heads and other key team members
· Respond to information requests and perform support functions; including preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, and arranging conference calls
· Manage calendars which will involve interaction with internal staff and external individuals at all levels
· Organize and manage business travel
· Schedule, plan, and coordinate onsite and offsite events and meetings
· Assist with invoice and budget tracking, employee onboarding, and HR support for the Chief Revenue Officer and the Marketing department
Various other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Metric gathering from other functional HR members
· Expense report reconciliation
· Preparing agendas and presentations for various meetings
· Maintaining files in a professional and organized manner.
· Other duties as may be assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Mac Keynote preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Effective and articulate communicator with superior phone and customer service skills
· Superior work ethic and accountability
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
· Ability work in a fast-paced environment where prioritization and management of tight deadlines is crucial
· Solid interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.