We are ranked #1!
Nelson is consistently ranked the #1 independent staffing service in Northern California according to publications such as the San Francisco Business Times, San Jose Business Journal, Marin/Sonoma Business Journal and Napa/Solano Business Journal.
We believe client satisfaction accounts for this ranking and illustrates our commitment to go beyond merely meeting to exceeding our client’s expectations.
With more than four decades of experience we are the largest independent staffing company in Northern California.
Nelson Staffing is a rapidly expanding staffing firm and we are currently looking to fill an Account Executive opening in our San Francisco branch office. We are seeking the best in class to help grow our presence on the West Coast. Our client list includes many of the fortune 500 companies located in Northern California. We have exclusive staffing agreements with top Bay Area organizations and companies like the San Francisco 49ers.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of Staffing experience. We encourage you to apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals
· Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships
· Functions as liaison between client companies and operations staff
· Negotiates contracts and work agreements
· Generates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by manager
· Participates in important business/trade events that impact business unit
· Possesses thorough knowledge of staffing industry product information
· Possesses thorough knowledge of local competition, and knowledge of prevalent industry and business climate within the region
· Possesses excellent organizational, problem resolution, consultative sales, verbal and written communication skills
· Promotes company endorsed programs and services within assigned territory
· Possesses excellent phone manner
· Performs other duties as assigned by manager
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
· One to two years related experience or equivalent
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Acute attention to detail
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
· Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
· Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
· Travel by car
· Works in an office environment where temperatures are comfortable and noise level is low to moderate
· When traveling to client locations, can encounter varying work environments and conditions
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.