Nelson is looking for a part time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to work at our front desk. The right candidate will have office experience, be very professional and reliable, have excellent attention to detail and great organization skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES: greeting candidates, entering applications, administering testing, answering and transferring phone calls, scheduling and confirming appointments, auditing payroll, checking mail, and various other clerical tasks.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Filing, copy/fax machines, general clerical tasks
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Customer service oriented with a great attitude
- Familiarity with I9 and W4 is a plus
- High attention to detail, organized, with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Must be able to pass a background check
Hours: 20-25 hours/week
Schedule: Mornings M-F, however we are looking for someone that is flexible and can switch hours if needed.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.