Senior Software Engineer
Rate: Open W2
Duration : 6+ months
Location: Sunnyvale - CA
Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join team in developing the e-commerce payments platform!
Responsibilities for the candidate include design, code, and testing of new features for the Client! PSI System.
• 7 or more years of professional experience developing web-based mission-critical applications in a production LINUX/’UNIX environment
• Minimum of a BS in CS or a related field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• 5+ years of technical skills and professional experience with C++. MUST HAVE recent (within last 3 years) project experience with C++.
• Excellent object oriented design skills and knowledge of design patterns
• Experienced in working with a Relational Database System (Such as Oracle and MySQL)
• Practitioner of full software development life cycle including requirements gathering, specification, documentation, testing, release, and maintenance
• History of delivering successful software products on time
• Java: 2+ years of professional project experience.
• Agile development - Knowledge and experience with the Agile development and Scrum
• Test Driven Development
• Refactoring patterns
• Hudson (or similar CI tools)
Please send your resume with details for this opening.
Sr. Technical Recruiting Lead
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.