Tibco Architect - Lead & Deliver Middleware Services & Integrations
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Rate: OPEN - W2 OR CORP TO CORP
Contract 6 months
Business Ecosystems, Cloud Services, Colocation, Data Exchange, Data Security, Enterprise, Financial Services, Interconnections, International Business Exchange (IBX®) Data Centers, Internet Content and Infrastructure
As a key member of the CLIENT, Global Software Engineering team you will be responsible for defining best practices, designing and developing major components of Middleware Integration platform. You will be involved in the development lifecycle from architecture, design, implementation, testing and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards.
· Define Best practices, Design, Build & Support the essential foundations of the CLIENT Integration platform.
· Hands on Design, Development, Deployment, Configuration & Support of various Integration platform components.
· Work with Integration Architects to Lead & Deliver Middleware Services & Integrations supporting CLIENT Products and Enterprise systems.
· Participate in the Governance of Middleware Services and Integration components.
· Interact with Business System Analysts to Design & Implement technical solutions meeting business requirements.
· Work with Vendors to Deploy & Rollout Integration solutions & platforms based on platform engineering standards.
· Analyze latest software oriented concepts, trends & technologies & apply to CLIENT business problems.
· Collaborate & work in a Distributed Development team (in multiple offshore locations) environment & enable successful delivery.
· BS/MS EE/CS degree or equivalent with 8+ years of Java & J2EE based software development experience (Must be hands on).
· Must have at least 4+ years of project experience implementing TIBCO Integration platform including TIBCO EMS, Business Works & Active Matrix BPM, and HAWK.
· Must have extensive understanding of OO concepts & modeling (including OO analysis & design, UML).
· Must be Detail Oriented having extensive Integration and Server side design & coding experience.
· Must have relevant experience Integrating Cloud & On-Premise applications & extensive experience experience (at least 3+ years) with Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) technologies.
· Must have extensive hands-on experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) and WS-* stack.
· Highly desired to have development experience with frameworks and tools including Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, JUnit, Apache* etc.
· Must have experience developing with RAD IDEs like Eclipse, TIBCO Designer & JDeveloper based tools.
· Must have strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS & XSD), Database/XML interaction, SQL, Stored Procedure and ORM.
· Must have 3+ years of experience working with offshore teams managing technical deliverables.
· Must have prior experience in leading Technical deliverables and must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
· Must be able to collaborate & work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision and have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
Let's connect to discuss on this req. at email@example.com / 925 924 6213
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.