Nelson Technology is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Architect for our client located in San Ramon, CA. This is a temp to hire opportunity in the Healthcare industry.
Compensation: $110,000 annually
Under leadership of the Director, New Applications Development, the Business Intelligence Architect is a key staff who will help define architect for Business Intelligence platform.
The Business Intelligence Architect brings an enterprise perspective to the analysis and usage of enterprise data. Will work with technical as well as clinical, financial and operational end users to understand business reporting needs and identify appropriate solutions at both the global and application level.
Ensures the company maximizes its productivity and profitability through the effective and consistent use of Microsoft’s BI Stack technology.
Researches, evaluates, designs and advocates the adoption and application of new technologies, architectures and products to support Data, Information and Business Intelligence (BI) needs of the enterprise, its customers and business partners.
• 7+ years’ experience with the design, development and maintenance of enterprise level business intelligence architecture
• 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of complex reports and data sources
• Advanced knowledge of database development, including architecting and data modeling is a plus
• Must have in-depth expertise with Performance Point, SSRS, SSAS and Microsoft’s BI stack, data security, storage solutions, and data replication
• Knowledge of BizTalk server and active directory is a plus
• Facilitates large scale reuse of existing infrastructure
• Demonstrated knowledge of structured development processes, technical project management, software testing and documentation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
*Open to local U.S. candidates with valid work authorization
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.