Nelson Staffing is currently seeking a Document Control Specialist for a temp to hire opportunity with our client in San Mateo, CA.
We are seeking a top tier candidate to take on the responsibilities of a Document Control Specialist. The role will focus on understanding the documentation and procedural expectations and have clear knowledge of Information Management Policies and Procedures. In addition, the position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with document management standards including adherence to contractual document numbering practices and electronic repository structure. The candidate must be detail oriented and have exceptional time management skills.
· Understand the documentation and procedural expectations and have a clear understanding of Information Management Policies and Procedures
· Follow company standards, policies and procedures for document control to ensure compliance and audit expectations
· Ensure compliance with document management standards and procedures including adherence to contractual document numbering practices and electronic repository structure
· Process all document and drawing changes including administrative clerical checking for accuracy and completeness
Skills & Experience:
· MUST HAVE 1-3 years in the use of electronic document/records management systems such as Arena
· Must be detail oriented – accuracy and thoroughness in the execution of the job responsibilities is critical
· Possess excellent time management skills, be well organized and exhibit strong interpersonal skills to interact at multiple levels across the organization
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.