Nelson Technology is currently seeking a Training Coordinator for their client in San Francisco, CA. This is a contract opportunity.
Compensation: $20.00 to $24.00 per hour
As a member of the Training & Certification team, the candidate will work closely to manage processes for the internal and public training business. They will interact daily with customers and partners as well as cross-functional business teams – including Sales, Consulting, Finance, IT and Sales Operations. The ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects is required.
· Work with training coordinator team, responsible for administration of all public and internal workshops
· Manage customer-facing registration and billing process directly and with other internal departments
· Training course and project staffing and resource allocation
· Onboard, track and report reseller and delivery partner results.
· Track/Report education resource utilization
· Define, improve, document and communicate core operating processes
· Partner with Services Operations and IT to automate processes
· Create monthly business barometer packets
· Partner with Finance to reconcile monthly billings, expenses, and details
· Must have excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and be able to perform repetitive tasks with extremely high accuracy
· Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to all audiences
· Ability to clearly follow processes and procedures, and make decisions
· 3+ years related experience, with a Bachelors degree
· Experience with industry leading LMS is a plus
· Experience with Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
· Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word application expertise
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
· Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
· Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.