Nelson Technology is currently seeking a Tools Engineer/Scrum Master for their client in San Francisco, CA.
Compensation: $50.00 to $60.00 per hour
As a developer the candidate will design, implement, document, and maintain automation tools and frameworks for complex on-demand and enterprise applications. As a Scrum Master the candidate will moderate, organize, and assist the team in being successful in delivering each sprint. You should be self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with the cross functional teams. You should have the ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work well in an agile or iterative and incremental development environment. You also have the ability to gain product domain knowledge so you have the understanding to architect and guide product development. You should have a strong background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs. You will need to identify ways to improve reusability, refine existing projects for modularity, estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation and delivery. You should have the ability to troubleshoot problems at various enterprise application layers as well as in pairs with your teammates.
• 5+ years experience in Software development (software programming, automation, and tooling knowledge)
• 5+ years of OO programming experience in Java, Scala, C++, C#
• 5+ years of experience with open source frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SOAPUI, Grinder, Cobertura, Mockito, Maven, Jenkins)
• 5+ years experience with tool design and development
• 5+ years experience on a scrum team in a leadership role
• 3+ years as a Scrum Master
• 3+ years of experience with Databases and SQL
• 3+ Experience with web and enterprise technologies
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
• Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts
• Bachelor's Degree in CS or any engineering discipline
• Experience developing in multi-platform (Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mobile)
• Experience with interactive development and coaching scrum teams
• Familiar with Oracle clustering technologies
• Familiar with Application servers (e.g. Resin, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss)
• Familiar with J2EE Technologies (e.g. JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices, SOA)
• Familiar with Java Debugging / Monitoring Software (e.g. JProbe, Dynatrace, Introscope)
• Experience in Business Intelligence (Informatica, Hyperion, BO, DW)
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.