Nelson Technology is seeking a SharePoint/.Net Developer for a direct hire opportunity with a globally established San Francisco, CA company.
Compensation: $120,000 to $130,000 annually
The SharePoint/.Net developer will need to have strong problem solving skills, experienced design and coding capabilities. A challenging role in a collaborative team environment with people who are passionate about what they do, have a high degree of integrity, and are committed to maintaining a workplace of collaboration, communication, and accountability. This position will be provided with opportunities to work with exciting technology in SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WCF), Silverlight, and Visual Studio 2008 in an AGILE/SCRUM environment.
• Proficient in C#, SharePoint 2007, .Net Framework
• Have 6+ years professional experience in a software development role
• Strong knowledge of OO coding practices
• Minimum 1 year of experience on an Agile team with Agile Development Practices and Disciplines including pair programming
• Automated build and deployment with Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server
• Excellent Communication skills
• Experience with K2 and Smart Objects is a plus
• Test Driven Development skills with Continuous Integration is a plus
• Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software code for company’s web based applications and sites
• Works under general supervision to plan, develop, and deploy web applications including designing web architecture, code writing, and ensuring availability in a 24x7 environment.
• Occasionally provides support to users for all troubleshooting issues and reported errors.
• Works with other members of the team to develop concept, interface design, and architecture of the web applications
• Integrates web applications with backend databases.
• Researches, tests, build and coordinate the integration of new products per production and client requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Must have five years of progressive work related experience and a BA/BS degree.
• Interpersonal skills necessary in order to maintain effective relationships with attorneys and staff in person, by email and telephone.
• Must be able to work in a highly collaborative team environment with various personality types.
• Must be able to perform essential duties of the position with time constraints and interruptions.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.