Nelson Technology is currently seeking a Junior QA Analyst (Mobile) for a contract to hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA.
***This is a 1 Month Contract to Hire.
Looking for a Junior QA Engineer to work for one of the world's top agencies. You will be responsible for testing on a variety of web and mobile products, and responsible for bringing in new processes and methodologies to the existing team. While most of the QA being done is currently manual, we are hoping to move to a more automated QA process in the future, so a desire to learn about automated QA in the future is
- Preparation of test plans and scripts to ensure that our products are fully covered with UI testing across both web and mobile
- Ability to analyze results quickly and efficiently communicating these back to the development team
- Log bugs using JIRA / Sprint.ly and assign accordingly with steps to recreate and acceptance criteria
- Participate in Sprint / Project Planning sessions agreeing the best course of development with the rest of the team
- Work closely with development team and understand changes that may happen across the project, adapting accordingly
- Manual regression testing where necessary
- You must understand the complexities of things like Drag and Drop, also Mobile devices (scrolling, tap actions, etc)
- Unit testing
- Continuous integration using Jenkins (previously Hudson) with understanding of build plans, scripts and remote agents preferred
*Skills that will get you bonus points:*
- Selenium 2.0 with Web driver
- Agile experience**
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.