Compensation: $100,000 to $145,000 annually
You will be responsible for all phases of the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing to production deployments. You will also assist with support requests that come into IT via the service desk for smaller enhancements and assistance with the Salesforce and Zuora platforms.
You are an excellent business partner who works with your customers to understand what they need and find the right solutions. You are able to quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences. The job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership and multitask. You must possess excellent oral and written documentation skills.
• 5+ years of experience programming in Java or an alternate OO language
• 3+ years of experience programming in HTML
• Excellent understanding of SQL
• Excellent understanding of REST and Web Services (try SSO, cache, oauth)
• BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Agile development methodology
• Experience with Zuora integration
• Experience with database concepts and data modeling
• Experience with Test-driven development
• Time management skills - you have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.