Job Title: CRM Data Analyst
Work Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Hourly Pay Rate Range: $30-$40/hr
Employment Terms: W2 Contract 2/28/14
Title: Data Analyst
The Data Analyst candidate will be responsible for the analysis, planning, testing and migration for multiple system integrations. Part of this function involves ensuring as part of the data migration that data quality, integrity and completeness is maintained or improved and that duplicate entities are identified and removed. Candidates should have strong CRM experience as well as the ability show competency in Data Modeling and Process Flow Modeling.
· Participate in technology and business projects while leading data requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents
· Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities
· Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process.
· Ensure that all ongoing data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for production deployment are documented and validated
· Providing necessary change and support documentation.
· Ensure that any key fields and business rules relied upon as part of any ongoing ETL or deduplication are conveyed clearly to all parties
· Work with project managers to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy
· Execute one off data migration jobs as required
· Experience on the Salesforce CRM Platform
· Completion of several Salesforce data integration projects
· Demand Tools experience
· ZenDesk Experience
· Knowledge of data migration and ETL tools such as SQL Server, Informatica, Pervasive,
· Boomi and/or other programs to transform data from one source to another
· Strong SOQL/SQL Skills
· Data Modeling including dependency mapping
· Data Validation
· Experience working with large data sets
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.