Position Title: Sr. Java Engineer/Developer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Pay Rate: Open
Salary Range: Open to discuss
Contract or C2H/Length of Contract/Conversion Terms: 3 months C2H
Visa transfer is possible.
An industry leader in providing full-service global payment solutions for all sales channels: e-commerce, mail and telephone orders, scheduled payments as well as in-person and mobile.
Hiring 5 candidates for this position. Candidates should have experience and knowledge of the payments processing industry and/or financial services industry.
· Interact with solutions team to drive the evolution of the technical design and implementation of the solution
· Lead and direct back-end development and server side engineering.
· Interact and support the development of front-end applications
· Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
· Fast-paced environment with the right balance of quick, iterative development versus more deliberate, smart architecting.
· Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team.
· Engage in integration with various third parties with a wide range of integration specifications (XML/SOAP, HTTPS Post, SFTP, etc.)
· Knowledge of the payments industry and/or financial services
· Strong knowledge of Java and a deep understanding of the Java ecosystem
· Great understanding of software design principles.
· Able to work within the software development lifecycle, and contribute within a team.
· Very experienced with low level network protocol design principals and debugging techniques
· Comfortable working with SQL databases, optimizing queries, etc.
· Oracle experience
· Knowledge of secure coding principals and security issues that affect both front and backend systems (i.e. OWASP top 10)
Let's connect to discuss on this req. at : email@example.com or 925 924 6213
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.