Nelson Technology is currently seeking a Front End Developer for a temporary opportunity with our client in Redwood City, CA.
• Interact with solutions team to drive the evolution of the technical design and implementation of the solution
• Lead and direct front-end development and server side engineering.
• Interact and support the development of front-end applications
• Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
• Fast-paced environment with the right balance of quick, iterative development versus more deliberate, smart architecting.
• Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team.
• Engage in integration with various third parties with a wide range of integration specifications (XML/SOAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of the payments industry and/or financial services
• Strong experience DOM, HTML and CSS3
• Strong understanding of OOP & MVC
• Knowledge of Java and a deep understanding of the Java ecosystem
• Great understanding of software design principles.
• Able to work within the software development lifecycle, and contribute within a team.
• Very experienced with low level network protocol design principals and debugging techniques
• Knowledge of secure coding principals and security issues that affect both front and backend systems (i.e. OWASP top 10)
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units--Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology--this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.