Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Work Location: Mountain View CA 94043
Hourly Pay Rate Range: $45-$51/hr on W2 Contract
Employment Terms: Contract until 11/15/13
· Running data analysis to gain understanding of current data state and help to design future state.
· Creation of match/merge process and rules. Defining exception processes.
· Running testing, execution, and creating documentation.
· Write triggers for data updates, design new screens, provide feedback of time/effort for any customization.
· Conduct data analysis on sales systems to provide feedback on sales experiments.
· Assist in data conversions. Basic user support and weekly salesforce administrator tasks.
· Project based work
· Experience with Salesforce - Apex/Visualforce (or experience w object oriented software)
· Data visualization.
· Strong excel.
· You do well with goals and will strive to hit demand targets.
· You thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
· Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role.
The manager is looking for someone with 1 yr of recent experience working with Salesforce in a system administration capacity. Total work experience can range from 1-8 yrs. Plus if they are salesforce certified and have experience in SQL, Java or HTML.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.