Nelson Technology is currently seeking Program Systems & Data Design Consultant for their client in Mountain View, CA. This is a contract opportunity in the Technology industry.
Compensation: up to $96.00 per hour
The Executive Coaching Team strives to provide each coaching participant, coach and partner with an incredible, customized experience. Behind the scenes, we are constantly optimizing our program infrastructure and systems to drive the scale and efficiency needed to support this high touch model. As a Program Systems & Metrics Consultant, you will help us re-envision and design streamlined systems, build them, reliably operate them and optimize them. You’ll think holistically about technology, about the tools themselves and the systems and process that support them. You have a passion for systems design, process improvement, and data management. You’re a strategic problem solver with impeccable execution who constantly seeks to make our process and systems better, faster and more efficient, with the ultimate goal of best supporting our users.
• Demonstrated excellent project management
• Strong track record of process improvement
• Proficiency in analyzing data, database design and management
• Complex problem solving skills, with a constant eye towards optimization and operational scale
• Ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels while building and maintaining effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling myriad demands, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
• Evaluate current systems, analyze future needs, design and build solutions to best provide integrated and holistic solutions
• Optimizing and streamlining current workflow for program scale
• Maintain our coaching databases with complete accuracy
• Design dashboards to provide real-time data on program utilization and impact
• Support ad hoc coaching program needs
• Strong proficiency in analyzing data, database design and management is a key requirement
• Four to six years of relevant work experience is required
• Technical project management experience is also required
• Keen eye for optimizing database/tools is a major plus
• Must be self sufficient and be able to build internal relationships with people and learn from people
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com
, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.