With over 100 restaurants and counting this growing company seeks an Enterprise System Analyst with 5+ years’ experience to provide support in the technical design, planning, and implementation for critical business systems, including Lawson HCM and Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon).
If you are an expert in the area of system administration for complex applications, interfaces, and processes then this is a great opportunity for you to be a part of thriving organization.
Salary: $100-$120k, Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Enterprise System Analyst Responsibilities:
· Recommend the continuous improvement, redesign and configuration of operating business applications.
· Interface with, and manage technology vendors and consultants tasked with supporting and improving business applications. Investigate and analyze feasibility of system requirements and develop system specifications.
· Identifies methods, solutions, and project planning, in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department.
· Perform support and troubleshooting as required for business systems.
· Responsible for the coordination of all system maintenance, upgrades and projects related to system function and operability for business applications.
· Serves as an educator and internal resource for staff regarding system design, security and functionality through multiple means including creating and adapting documentation, performing one-on-one and group training sessions, and serving as an escalation point.
Enterprise System Analyst Requirements:
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related field
· Expert level knowledge of Lawson (HR system) including payroll functions.
· Expert level knowledge of MS Dynamics SL/Solomon (ERP) accounting systems.
· Experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
· Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques.
· Knowledge of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), Internet, e-mail systems, telecommunications and data communications.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.