Nelson Technology is currently seeking a Senior Programmer for our client located in Hayward, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Compensation: $125,000 annually
The Senior Programmer Analyst will review, analyze, and create applications including coding, testing, debugging, integration and installations. Documents technical requirements for databases, applications, and technology infrastructure. Consults with team members and bank associates to identify current operating procedures and business processes, to clarify program objectives, gather requirements, and test and debug applications. Provides expertise in all aspects of application and system design and application development which may include interfaces and backend databases
The Ideal candidate will have a Bachelors of Science Degree: Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
• Install and test software packages.
• Install and maintain operating systems software.
• Maintain program libraries, user manuals, or technical documentation. Advanced level of experience with .NET and C Sharp development and understand its capabilities.
• Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server database technology, T-SQL and SSIS.
• Advanced knowledge of web development and technologies e.g. ASP, VBScript, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of ETL.
• Advanced knowledge of code version control and bug tracking systems (VSS or FTS).
• Design new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
• Design, implement, and document procedures.
• Design/modify, code, debug, test, and document application systems.
• Advance knowledge in coding and debugging in Visual Studio 2008.
• Advance knowledge in coding and deploying Web Services, Windows Service, Windows Applications.
• Advance Knowledge in coding XML and XPath
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.