Job Title: J2EE Security Software Architect
Work Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Hourly Pay Rate Range: $70-$90/hr on W2 Contract
Employment Terms: 1+ year W2 Contract
This consulting company, a leader in information technology infrastructure integation, has partnered with Nelson Technology, an award winning family owned technology recruiting agency, to search for Software Architects for their client in Foster City. The chosen candidates will work onsite at the client as a consultant of the consulting company.
About the Role:
The candidate needs to have expertise with J2EE. The candidate should have architecture & systems engineering expertise. Although the candidate is not expected to code, they should have been a developer in a former role with progressive experience. They should have worked in a large corporation and preferably managed a team. Experience with formal processes (Scrum/Agile). The client deals with a lot of confidential data, experience with PCI compliance and security best practices.
· 7+ years overall experience
· 2+ years in a similar Architect level role
· Expertise with J2EE frameworks
· Current systems engineering expertise
· Prior development experience through the entire SDLC
· Enterprise level Architecture/Development experience
· Experience with Agile/Scrum
· Must be able to pass a credit check
· Experience with PCI compliance and security best practices
· Experience with enterprise level standard processes such as ITIL, Cmmi, RUP or similar
· Experience with Security Best Practices
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.