World-Class Film and Entertainment conglomerate is looking for a customer service oriented Contract HR Generalist /Recruiter. This role supports the recruitment initiatives of the assigned business division by identifying qualified candidates for open requisitions using a variety of sources including: approved job boards, internal and external databases, employee referrals, cold calling, associations and networking. S/he will also be responsible for administrative duties related to the entire job search process. This is a small team who runs efficiently – must not be afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed! This is a fun, creative environment – working with bright and progressive individuals. Candidate must be gracious and upbeat in demeanor – proactive and cooperative.
Position is pegged for 3 months – possibility of extension to 6+.
· Develops an effective pipeline of qualified candidates to meet immediate and future needs of the assigned business division.
· Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and organizational fit; screens candidates as needed and presents qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
· Ensures timely and effective communication and follow through with all candidates and Hiring Managers from point of applicant to employment.
· Maintains candidate entries in ATS.
· Backup Sourcer for other recruiters as needed
· Point of contact for LFL temp employment requests. Submits requests to approved vendors, routes resumes to hiring managers and schedules onsite interviews. Receives and logs invoices and routes for approval and payment.
· Facilitates New Hire Orientation as needed
· Special projects as assigned
· 3-5 years’ experience in recruiting and serving in an HR generalist position
· Strong verbal &written communication skills; proven ability to interact effectively and professionally throughout an organization.
· Proven experience in maintaining confidentiality and diplomacy.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
· Strong follow-through independently and a motivated self-starter.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Flexible, teamwork oriented attitude.
· Strong MS Office skills required.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.