Nelson’s client, a global class 3 medical device manufacturer, seeks a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for its Northern Ca location. Well-suited to an individual degreed in a scientific discipline and experienced in clinical research within medical device (active/implantable/class 3) Candidate MUST HAVE medical device experience as well as sponsor and monitoring experience within clinical setting.
With a global presence, expansion, and a niche product-line, the opportunity ensures tremendous personal and professional growth.
Qualifications: Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
· Bachelor of Science Degree (Biological, Life Sciences or related discipline required)
· Experience in clinical research (medical devices)
· Experience in monitoring experience with sponsor.
· Knowledge of clinical terminology, clinical trial process, and ICH/GCP guidelines
· Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
· Top-notch organization skills with strong attention to detail.
· Open to 50% Travel
Highly Competitive salary/bonuses/benefits are offered for the Clinical Research Associate role!
To learn more about the (CRA) position - please submit your resume to: email@example.com
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.