Nelson and Associates is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for their client in San Francisco. This is a temporary opportunity.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
A tech company is looking for an Administrative Coordinator that will be responsible for supporting multiple teams in their San Francisco office. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal and external relationships, ability to work with senior leadership, and superb communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter to advance their career.
• Translate business objectives in to actionable work assignments and project streams for the Trust Organization
• Provide "go to" coordination leadership, transparency and visibility to business units
• Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
• Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines
• Help to ensure smooth on-boarding of new hires joining the team ? and support HR administrative matters as and when directed
• Travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings
• Duties include but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, etc.
• Assist with food orders, luncheon planning ?for events? etc.
• Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
• College degree preferred but not required
• Previous experience supporting senior management
• 1-2 years of applicable administrative experience.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation
• A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer"
• Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint and skills
• Strong communication -- oral and written
“Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance”
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.