Nelson Staffing is currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant for their client in Brisbane, CA. This is a Direct Hire opportunity in the Entertainment/Music industry.
Compensation: $90,000K per year
The Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant is an onsite position and the ideal candidate will be local to San Francisco Bay area. Reporting directly to the GM/Sr. VP, the Executive Assistant will serve as the key administrator, and liaison representing the GM/VP in all professional business and personal dealings.
• Coordinate with all employees, from top officials to support staff
• Interact with client organizations and represent our VP/GM in his absence
• Travel with our VP, domestic and internationally
• Manage special personal and professional projects (doctor’s appointments and non-business engagements)
• Travel with and provide personal and administrative support while on the road (approximately 60% travel)
• Establish relationships and interface with Upper Management at partner companies and within the company
• Extensive Calendaring - This is a very integral part of the role. Much of what you will be doing is anticipatory VS task driven functions. You will be involved in executive, client and distributor meetings where items will be discussed that require follow-up. You will need to take a leadership role (without being asked) to understanding the items being discussed and coordinate follow-up meetings where and when necessary, with the parties who need to be involved in the follow-up meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience working within the Music or Entertainment industry is ideal
• Must be very flexible and able to function in a 24/7 on-call environment
• Very Important: Highly developed planning and organizing skills. Able to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly, and initiate steps to maximize resources toward a common objective.
• Strong track record of achieving targets
• Extensive travel (in some cases, upward of 60%)
• No defined work schedule, as you may be working evenings due to supporting an Intl company and an executive who is working in multiple time zones/countries
• Excellent writing, editing and speaking skills
• Ability to perform well under extreme pressure and to manage crises
• Polished political and diplomatic communication skills
• Well-developed social skills, intelligent, clear-thinking, resourceful
• Emotional maturity: respect others’ point of view and be in control of your emotions
• Skilled in conflict resolution
• Skilled at developing and maintaining personal, social and business relationships representing the company
• Expert knowledge of Outlook and MS Office
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.