Revenue Analyst –
South San Francisco
Duration: ASAP to 12/09/2014
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
· CPA or similar professional designation highly desired.
· 3-4 year’s relevant experience in a publicly traded software Company
· Advanced Excel skills required and ability to work with and analyze and interpret large volumes of transactional data.
· Knowledge of revenue recognition US GAAP/IFRS, particularly SOP 97-2, SAB 104, EITF 08-1 and EITF 00-21 as well as other technical accounting literature: EITF’s, TPA etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as superior problem solving abilities.
· Strong affinity for data mining, analysis, and ad hoc analysis requests.
Voted the North Bay’s Best Job Placement Firm for the last 13 years in a row, Nelson & Associates is a leading provider of accounting and finance professionals. Ranking among the largest independent staffing companies in the Unites States, Nelson has placed thousands of people in jobs with companies across California for more than 40 years. Combined, the Nelson & Associates team has over 75 years of recruiting experience with clients ranging from small shops to large corporations. The team excels at placing skilled workers in these roles: Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Credit, Collections, Medical Billing, Bookkeeper, Staff Accountant, Financial Analyst, Audit, Tax, Accounting Manager, Controller, Finance Manager, CPA, and CFO. At every level, Nelson is dedicated to placing only the best professionals for every client. Visit www.nelsonandassociates.com to learn more.