· Work as a member of our IT functional team to support the Hyperion Planning environment. The role includes production support during Planning and Forecasting cycles and implementing new system functionality in Workforce, CapEx, Revenue, Departmental / Non Departmental Expense Planning as well as CostCenter / Profit Center Allocations.
· The position requires working directly with the Corporate and Worldwide Finance departments to translate business requirements into effective IT solutions.
· Develop and maintain configuration and functional design documents.
· Participate in finance-related projects in line with the global IT strategy
· Monitor software product developments/trends to ensure productivity and competitive edge.
Position Skills Requirements
· Experience with Hyperion Planning, including writing and maintaining ODI Load Scripts, Outline Configuration, Calculation Scripts, Web Forms, Reports and Security settings.
· Familiarity with SmartView and Essbase Add-In tools for planning and reporting.
· Understanding of Financial Planning processes and how they integrate with other areas of an organization.
· Strong problem solving skills and familiarity with multidimensional data analysis.
· Ability to perform all tasks in the implementation cycle, including business process definition, configuration and unit testing, support of user acceptance testing and post-live support.
· Experience with Hyperion Planning version 11 (version 126.96.36.199 is a plus)
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience working in a global organization.
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to organize multiple assignments.
· Experience within the semiconductor sector a plus.
· Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience a plus.
· SAP FI/CO knowledge and experience a plus.
Minimum Years of Experience
· The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience supporting Financial Planning processes either in the Finance or IT areas.
· B.S. in Accounting or Computer Science
Voted the North Bay’s Best Job Placement Firm for the last 13 years in a row, Nelson & Associates is a leading provider of accounting and finance professionals. Ranking among the largest independent staffing companies in the Unites States, Nelson has placed thousands of people in jobs with companies across California for more than 40 years. Combined, the Nelson & Associates team has over 75 years of recruiting experience with clients ranging from small shops to large corporations. The team excels at placing skilled workers in these roles: Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Credit, Collections, Medical Billing, Bookkeeper, Staff Accountant, Financial Analyst, Audit, Tax, Accounting Manager, Controller, Finance Manager, CPA, and CFO. At every level, Nelson is dedicated to placing only the best professionals for every client. Visit www.nelsonandassociates.com to learn more.