Cindy Cristy is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant.
A full-service real estate firm that owns, acquires, develops and manages office, mixed-use and residential properties on a nationwide basis seeks a Staff Accountant with public accounting experience and exposure to SEC reporting.
If you are interested in developing your career and learning from BIG 4 CPA accounting professionals then this is the opportunity for you.
Salary: $60-65k plus excellent benefits.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Prepare financial reports for lenders, investors and management.
· Provide support in preparing SEC formatted financial statements, disclosures, financial exhibits and other supplemental information for the 10Q/K and other SEC filings and as well as for external auditors.
· Take the lead on ensuring that the required SEC reports are prepared in compliance with XBRL requirements.
· Work closely with in-house Yardi developers and assist with developing new reports that will help make the financial reporting process more efficient.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
· B.S. degree in Accounting.
· Ability to prepare financial statements, footnotes, and various schedules for quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K filings.
· Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and concepts.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.