Nelson Staffing is seeking a Staff Accountant for a temporary opportunity with our client in Los Angeles, CA.
If you are interested in developing your career from BIG 4 CPA accounting professionals; this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Full service Real Estate Firm seeks a Staff Accountant with public accounting experience and exposre to SEC Reporting.
- Prepare financial reports for lenders, investors and management
- Provide support in preparing SEC formatted financial statements, disclosures, financial exhibits and other supplemental information for 10Q/K and other SEC filings as well as for external auditors
- Take the lead on ensuring that the required SEC reports are prepared in compliance with XBRL requirements
- Work closely with in-house Yardi developers and assist with developing new reports that will help make the financial reporting process more efficient
- Required: minimum 5 years of public accounting work experience
Must have BS degree in Accounting, ability to prepare financial statements, footnotes, and vaious schedules for quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K filings. SOLID knowledge of accounting principles and concepts.
Please call 424-212-5757 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.